Monday, December 27, 2010

Hot Chocolate

On Monday the 20th the High School had a Christmas party.  I stayed home because I was really sick.  The only thing I wanted was 2 of my favorite comfort foods-cinnamon toast and hot chocolate.  The cinnamon toast always makes me think of winter days as a child being outside playing in the snow and then coming in and having my dad make us a slice of cinnamon toast on my moms homemade bread.  I loved my dads cinnamon toast because he always piled it with lots of sugar and just the right amount of cinnamon.  Anyway Greg took the girls to the party and then when they came home Allie saw my cup (which was now pretty much just chocolate milk) and wanted to try some hot chocolates.  Brailie being one to never pass up an opportunity to eat had to try too.  Come to think of it-maybe this is why they are now both sick. 




They LOVED it.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

These girls are just too cute. No matter what picture you take, my sweet Brailie has the sweetest smile and those beautiful blue eyes. Both look darling. Of course they would love chocolate.