Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quotes by Allie

Sunday Dec 5th was a scream fest-girls were sick, Brailie is cutting a bunch of teeth at once and Allie is going through a phase (at least I hope); the "I don't want to", "I don't need you", "I'll do it myself" phase.  Joyous. 
Yesterday at lunch Brailie was screaming her head off in her high chair and refusing to eat.  I was getting frustrated and kept telling her she needed to eat and that everything was okay and she could stop crying.  Allie out of no where says, "Brai, sometimes you have to do things that you don't like."  I laughed my head off. 
Night time brought a fourth round of screaming, this time over Allie going to bed.  We kept putting her back, putting her back.  She was screaming and crying and finally said, "I don't want to go to be early.  I want to stay up all night."  Oh brother!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni S said...

I had kind of forgotten those days. Thanks for the memories. Hehehe!