Monday, January 24, 2011

Allie day

These are from Monday Jan 17th.  Sorry I had to post every picture because they are all so adorable.  Usually Allie has some goofy look on her face these days for pictures but for this minute and a half she was so natural.  I snapped as many pictures as I could.
Wearing mom's shoes

Trying to get up in mom's shoes


One totally cute girl in mom's shoes


Getting ready to help me do the laundry


She just started striking all these adorable poses.





I love this look-so mysterious





Winking.


2 comments:

Someone in Charge Around Here said...

What a cutie pie, I am sure looks just like her mom when she was this age.

Grammy K said...

Yes she does look like her Mom, except for the dark hair that her mom has. I love these pictures too, they are so much fun to look at, and I have to get them on my slide show.