Monday, January 10, 2011

Journal #2

1.    What are you thankful for? I am thankful for a husband that works hard to support his family and that we are not in a desperate living situation.  I am thankful for the gospel which provides such a framework for how to live, who to be; that gives purpose and meaning to everyday and hope to the days that are gloomy and dark.  I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who listens to me and how allows me to pour out my heart about things even if He is not going to change anything.  He is such a perfect listener.  I am thankful for 2 beautiful girls who get me going everyday, who show unconditional love and who give meaning to each day.  I am thankful for my husband who makes me laugh and smile and is patient and helpful and good.  I am thankful for my talents, for those who helped me to learn the skills I have and for many opportunities to use my talents.  Lastly I am thankful for people who believe in me and encourage me, who are kind and complimentary and who are true friends (whether I hear from them all the time or just on occasion).

1.    What is your big dream currently? My big dream is to have a super successful blog, one that makes some money, to get a sponsor, to get cool free samples, to have one of my ideas published in a magazine or shown on TV.  My other big dream is to move somewhere new, meet new people, to give my husband and I a chance to make friends together, to live closer to events and opportunities (for me, Greg and the girls) and to be some place where I am needed and my talents can be put to use.

1 comment:

Jenni S said...

Hey, not to meddle in your journal entry, but I just wanted you to know that you are a blessing in this little town even if you don't see it. You have wonderful ideas and put them into action. I'm grateful your sweet family is here. So we're just going to enjoy you for as long as we can. :)