List your 10 greatest joys.
1. My husband
2. My sweet girls
3. The gospel
4. My parents
5. My talents
6. My brothers
7. My friends
8. Living in the USA
9. Nature
10. Being creative
If you could choose a different time period to live in when would it be?
I would choose to be a pioneer. I have always had a great fascination with the pioneers and admire everything about them. I would have loved to know Joseph Smith and other early saints. I would have loved to have been one of the first to read the Book of Mormon. I would have loved to walk across the plains. I think it would have been so interesting to not have the modern day conveniences we have today. I would have liked to help in the building of temples and the settling of Utah. I love how life seemed less complicated than it is today. Family was close and the work ethic was much stronger. There was much less influence from "the world" and I think there was a deeper appreciation for nature and a reliance on the land. I would definitely want to be a pioneer if I had a chance to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment