I am going to start something new for the new year. Since this blog is to help me record things about my life and my family I am adding a journaling section as well. I found a website with tons of journaling prompts. One day a week I am going to choose one and write about it on my blog. This blog is like a memoir of my life so this seems like a fitting place (plus I can type so much faster than I can write.) So if you don't think this will be of any interest to you then whenever you see "Journal" in the title just skip it.
1/2/11 Todays prompt: Were you ever in any school clubs (speech, drama, etc.)?
Yep I was in the craft club and the aerobics club in High School. The aerobics club was actaully a bunch of older women and teachers and we met in the early early morning before school started-well I think we might have met at lunch some too. My friends Charelle and Christine did it with me. I really enjoyed it though it didn't last for that long.
The craft club was my favorite. My teacher-Mrs. Stadnyk was in charge of that and she thought I was amazing and I loved everything about her. She let me teach a bunch of ideas and my friends were all part of it with me. I loved everything about art in High School and probably felt more of a boost in my self-confidence from those classes and this club and my dear teacher than most everything else about High School.
Hey that was fun-I think I want to do one more.
Prompt #2: Do you wish you had more sisters or brothers, and why?
When I was younger I remember that I wanted a sister really bad. I even asked my parents to adopt a sister. But in reality that would have meant that I had to share all my girl things and space with another girl and I don't know if I would have wanted that. I didn't want any more brothers and actually I grew out of the wanting a sister phase relatively quickly because my brothers were some of my best friends and we were really close so I never felt lonely or a need for more. I loved playing with my brothers (both of whom were born with amazing imaginations) and we were very close all growing up. We have wonderful memories together.
No comments:
Post a Comment