Allie had the chance on March 6th to go out to Hatt's to gather pheasant eggs. Megan is one of Greg's basketball players and her dad owns a pheasant ranch and has hundreds of birds (if not thousands). We saw them before when we went to a party at Megan's house and Allie was so excited about the pheasants (which was a little shocking to me). Royd told her she could come and help gather pheasant eggs if she would like and boy was she ever excited. I thought for sure that she would freak out and not want to do it as soon as we got there. I said to Greg, "She will either love this or have a life long fear of birds afterwards." But she jsut went with Megan and helped gather 60 eggs. She loved it. I personally was having horrid flashbacks to my own egg gathering days, fearing that a chicken was going to land on my head and peck me to death. Here is Allie in all her glory.

1 comment:
What a cutie! She looks like she was having fun!
Post a Comment