Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A little visit from Nicholas

First I wanted to include this picture of Brailie with her fine white hair and her little turkey tail.
 We have a little neighbor boy Nicholas-he is about as hyper as one can get at the age of 3.  Allie sees him across the street often and says hi or something.  Sometimes she says something like, "Nicholas-you aren't wearing any pants."  Everyone calls him Nick or Nicky but she always calls him Nicholas.  So on this day we were outside and the girls were playing on the dirt and he just wandered on over.  I must admit at first I was really nervous-he was known for knocking kids flat in nursery, but he just wanted to check things out.  First it was the dirt, then it was the swings, the sandbox and the ball pit.  He went through everything we have in about 2 minutes.  Allie was getting frustrated because she wanted him to actually play with her but he was busy being a boy and exploring. 
I am always happy for Allie to have someone to play with.  She needs more socializing in her life.  I just hope he never teaches her any bad words or anything.

No comments: