One of the gifts I gave Allie for Valentines Day was a kite I found at DI for $1.50. She was so excited. I told her we could not go fly it until the windmill next door was spinning. She stood at the window and watched it for 10 mins. "Mama, it's not spinning yet." "Mama, it's not spinning yet." Finally I convinced her to go and play. A little while later she saw it move around once and she said, "It moved, now can we fly the kite?" Well we didn't that day but on Tuesday the 22nd the wind was perfect for kites so we went out and gave it a try. It was really cold actually but Allie loved seeing the kite go.
Then while Dad and I flew the kite she danced a "flying kites" dance.
And Brailie pretty much wandered around and tripped over lumps and bumps and pointed to the kite once in a while. She loves being outside.







1 comment:
Oh how I love these darling girls. They are always so darn cute. I love the one of Brailie. she looks so cute in that hat. The kite dance is darling.
Post a Comment