Thursday, September 29, 2011

Melon Days Review

It's about time I got these Melon Days pictures posted.
For the Love of Melons was the theme.  Ironically we never even had one bite all day.

Thank heavens for this golf cart.  Our kids are all still too young to take off by themselves around the park so this keeps them entertained. 

Everyone wants to drive and be the passenger and ride in the basket at the back.  I don't think we would survive without the golf cart.


Greg taking all the kids for a walk around the park.  What a good Uncle.


Waiting for the parade to start.

This is what I got when I said, "Brai smile and show me your shirt."

A siren was 5 blocks away.  I am telling you what she is so sensitive.

Candy and Popsicles and more candy.  A great parade.  This parade is super long too.

Forget jump houses and train rides.  The kids love taking a spin with Grandma on the golf cart.


This is what tired looks like on Melon Days

Sweet Sydnee

Cute Chole having a snack with Grandpa.

1 comment:

brittany said...

Brailie's pigtails - haha. Soooo cute. This looks like a fun small town day. I miss this kind of stuff, a lot.