Daniel and Jenny made a quick trip to Utah for Jenny's brother's wedding and we had a chance to get together at Auntie Helen's for lunch. The kids had fun seeing eachother and Allie took the role of boss on perfectly. The only thing I wish is that Dan and Jenny had dressed the boys in different shirts so that us "average" folks could tell them apart. I am telling you, I need a month with these guys (though I would be exhausted) so I could figure out who is who. But for now, poor Aunt Heather hasn't got it.
![]() |
| Good to know that the boys love playing in water just as much as my girls. They loved this little teapot. |
![]() |
| Helping Auntie Helen wash the chairs. |
![]() |
| Allie being the boss. |
![]() |
| I think this was Jakob wearing two hats. He just had to have them both on. |
![]() |
| This is blurry but I thought it was so cute how he had his hat folding over his ears just like Daniel used to do when he was little. We love these guys and always love seeing them. |













1 comment:
All of these pictures are so cute. You take really good pictures Heather. I especially love the one of Brailie and one of the boys, she has got the flirting down, if she keeps going at that rate, she will have it nailed before she needs to.
Post a Comment