At the park there is this rock water fountain. It is no longer working (or at least not currently working) but my girls have found another great use for it...a place to practice giving a talk and sharing your testimony. Allie is very dramatic these days and likes to do performances all the time and now we can add impromptu talks as well.
She is really getting into it.
Of course if big sissy is doing it then little sissy has to try too.
Absolute favorite picture of the week.




1 comment:
These two girls never cease to amaze me. What a wonderful thing for them to want to do, or pretend they are doing. I was so wishing I could hear the talk Allie was giving. I know I would be amazed at what she says, to show how much she absorbes from going to church. You guys did that sort of thing too. I can't wait until I can come and see my 3 wonderful girls.
Post a Comment