We were having a horrific day at our house and after many time outs and much screaming and yelling from everyone I finally had the thought pop into my head, "the tea set." I have had this since my Ricks College days. My mom saw it and new I would love it and put it to good use some day and I did love it then and it was just as fun to get out for this very special occasion. I told Allie about it while Greg took Brailie on a little date to the school and then I took Allie on a date to the store to buy cookies and grapes for our get together. We set up a blanket, poured juice into the tea pot, got napkins and found some extra fun guests to have at the party. When Greg and Brai came home we all sat around drinking (and spilling) punch with our pinkies up and perfectly happy. The girls loved it. I am waiting for another equally special occasion to take it out again because I don't want the charm of it to wear off just yet (as so many things seem to do with the girls.)





1 comment:
I had forgotten how cute that tea set was, looks like lots of fun. We will have to have a tea party with Grammy, next time I come, which I wish was next week, but don't think that will happen. What a lovely idea for a diversion.
Post a Comment