Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Floor Remodel update

Sadly the one person that I know who would oooh and ahhh over each of these pictures and would be guaranteed to comment (my mother) can't even get on her computer right now and hasn't even had a chance to check out this family blog yet, but in case any one else out there wants a chance to oooh and ahhh over the progress we are making on our new floor here is the latest update.
Here is the before on the kitchen side (minus the hideous carpet)

And drum roll please.....
the after (almost complete)
Now for those who have asked, "Why did you decide to do this kind of floor?" all I have to say to you is, "Did you see what was on it before this? Did you see there was carpet in my kitchen?" I love, love, love this new floor.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

That looks so good!! Very exciting for you guys! I actually have been thinking about this project and I was excited to see you had updated it! :) Good job!

Jenni S said...

Oooohhh! Aaaaahhhh! :) Looks GREAT! There's carpet in our dining area. One day it will be gone. Way to go!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

lIke I said the other day. It looks really good.

TJ said...

I was totally oooohing and aaahhing looking at these pictures. I love it Heather! I love the flooring you chose -- it looks fantastic. I bet you are so happy to have that carpet out of there.