Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Photos

When we were in Canada this summer part of our big surprise was to get a photographer to come to the farm to take some photos of us all together. Here are my favorites from the shoot.


Allie isn't in the picture because she was super cranky and not cooperative.
I love these behind the barn.
Our little family.
Happier because we are now in possession of the cowbell
I have written previously about my feelings about trying to get a picture of the children all alone. This is not staged perfectly but I actually think it is really cute.
Probably one of my favorite pictures all together. So cute and tender, like they are saying, "brother-hold my hand I am sad."

My parents
Love the scenery
My dad wanted a picture where we were standing on the road with mostly sky behind us. The angle wasn't quite right but I love this picture too.
My other favorite-Uncle Steve with the nieces and nephews.
Grammy and Grandpa Sam with all their grandkids taken as Allie was trying to escape the scene. She had had enough.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Love the pics - your folks look good....

TJ said...

These turned out great! What beautiful scenery!

Ashlee said...

Those pictures are amazing. I need me some farmland for good pictures:)