Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friends

It is rare to have a post just about me because it is rare that I get to do something that is just for me but on Thursday the 16th Greg took the day off work so he could watch the girls and I could go to Provo to do some last minute shopping for stuff for my Melon Days booth and get together with some of my best friends from my college days. We haven't all been together for I don't know how long. It was too short but soooooo fun. We had lunch and visited. It was so nice to have a little break and have some girl talk. Being in Provo and driving around BYU campus to pick up Rachel took me back to my college days and almost made me want to cry. It was a really great day.
Here we have Brian (Jills son), Jill, Rachel and I
Jill, Me, and Tali
Rachel, me and Tali.
Thanks ladies for a wonderful afternoon. I love you all.

No comments: