Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pictures before church

I took a minute to snap some picture before church this morning-because they would actually let me.
Look-two cheesy grins for the camera at the same time, sitting side by side, not blurry-MIRACULOUS
And then there is some of this. Brailie looks like she is ready to thump Allie.
This is the usual reaction when we ask her to pose these days. Oh well she is still sweet.
I love this one. What a natural little cutey. Please never grow up into a grouchy teenager.

2 comments:

Grammy K said...

These pictures are wonderful, it helps me feel like I can see them growing and changing. I am so grateful for being able to see pictures so quickly. I guess you know I love this family, you are all great. You are a great mom,

Annie said...

That is so much fun, to be able to have them so close in age. They will be bestfriends, it might take a while, but that is how me and my sister Janie is.