Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sisters

To say that some days are hectic and hairy would be an understatement with two little kids and I am not sure what I am doing with myself or my children most days (but trying my best of course) and I have no idea why anyone would want to have a bunch of children all a year or so apart unless they are CRAZY!!!! But the big pay off is that as these two get older we hope they will be the best of friends. This was a little glimpse of the future for me.

Since our lovely little Green River offers ZERO in the form of toddler entertainment I have come to rely heavily on this park and actually quite love the fact that not many others do. I take my girls there nearly every day and usually there is no one else there and I think Allie is actually beginning to think it belongs to her (which may not be good). It would be fun if a few of the other kids her age were there once in a while for her to play with because she doesn't have that chance very often but nonetheless I have to have somewhere to go to get out of my house so we head to the park.
This is Brailie's swing -as Allie calls it.
And this is Allie's swing (as she calls it). One time we went and there was another kid on her swing-she was not a happy camper. I told her it was every ones swing and she would have to share. She was okay with that.
These beautiful fall days are just perfect for playing at the park. And we had a major break through with little vacuum here (Brailie). I put her on the grass last time we went and she played with the leaves but DID NOT EAT THEM. What a miracle.
Swinging together. Allie hardly wants to do anything else. She swings and sings.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Enjoy this time, because it goes by so fast, and before you know it Allie is in school, and you are having to run her to school in the morning, and pick her up. I miss that time. If you ever want to go to the park, and want company call me.