Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Bike

When I went to Provo I also stopped in at DI and was praying that I would be able to find a bike for Allie. I saw this one and it was not exactly what I wanted but it was $5.00 so I thought that was a great deal and got it. I had no idea what a great bike it really was. It has a push handle so that we don't have to bend way down to push her, it has a little bar that pops down so she can rest her feet if we are pushing her and the seat adjusts forward for her short legs so she can actually reach the pedals and learn to pedal by herself. She LOVES it. She always wants to go "super fast." It is so perfect for her.



1 comment:

Grammy K said...

Looks like the perfect bike, for the perfect price. I am so happy she likes it. Looks like the real deal, and will provide lots of fun. Way to go.