Monday, October 25, 2010

Cute Girls

We went to Spanish Fork on Tuesday the 19th to sell our truck and I got the girls dressed in the morning and was (as I often am) delighted with how cute they looked so I just had to snap a picture or 20. Here are some of my favs.
I love this expression on Allies face. She has so many funny faces these days.
Very hard to get them to look at the same time.
Reaching for the camera. She was just getting into her independent walking stage where she was brave enough to step out on her own. Now she is going from here to there and everywhere in between.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE
There they are looking at the same time. Allie looks so much older than 2 to me. I think the long hair has something to do with it. It is well past her shoulder blades. I ask if she wants short hair but she always says, "NO," and I silently am so happy because I am having fun doing cute things with it.

1 comment:

Rachelle K said...

You were in Spanish Fork!!! That is where I am right now...in fact, for a while we will be here. I am so sad, I would have loved, loved, loved to have seen you!!! :) Oh, well. Maybe another time. Your little girls are so adorable. It looks like they have fun being sisters.