When I post these videos it is not letting me add anything else so I will just type here in the comments-this is a small video of a converstation on this toy cell phone that lasted at least 10 minutes. She was very serious about her discussion with Grandpa. She loves talking on the phone.
3 comments:
When I post these videos it is not letting me add anything else so I will just type here in the comments-this is a small video of a converstation on this toy cell phone that lasted at least 10 minutes. She was very serious about her discussion with Grandpa. She loves talking on the phone.
so cute. for a second i actually thought she was really on the phone
Hi Heath
I tried commenting before but it wouldn't let me. Maybe you changed something. LOVE your halloween costumes from small fry an dcomp.
Post a Comment