Friday, November 5, 2010

Brailies 1 year check up

I took Brai in to have her 1 year check up and here are her stats:
Height: 29.5 which is the 50th percentile
Weight: 19.4lbs which is the 25th percentile
That means she is slightly bigger than Allie was at a year. Everything about her checked out perfectly. The doctor asked if I had any questions and I said "nope" (so much different than with your first isn't it?). I told him I was worried earlier on because she seemed so hyper active but now she seems to be mellowing out so I wasn't as concerned. Some great things about Brailie are:
-her beautiful blue eyes
-her happy smile
-her almost white wispy hair
-her little scrunched up faces she makes
-watching her walk all over the place
-she loves to give hugs and kisses
-she loves and hates to be held all at the same time. One time she wants you to hold her but as soon as you do she wants to be put down.
-she loves to be outside
-she is very observant and knows exactly what she wants
-she is a really good-fast-eater
-she loves her big sister and gets so excited every time she sees her
We love out Brailie and are so happy she is in our family.

3 comments:

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

What a big girl she is getting to be. i can not believe how fast the last year has gone. See you all next week at Grandma's birhthday!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I really do know how to spell birthday! I was just typing really fast!

Anonymous said...

I just love this darling little sweetie. She is such a delight and those blue eyes really grab you. She is so cute to watch as she walks everywhere, she does great on grass and wood chips. I am sure she will be an outdoors girl. I am so grateful for being able to spend some time getting to know her better. Love, Grammy K