This took place during Family Home Evening when Allie took over. I think most of this went on because I had the camera and was taking a video so she was performing just a bit extra. Apparently she really loves the Bible.
I am so happy that you got this family home evening being conducted by Allie. It was so precious, and it is so fun to look at again and again. I have probably watched it 4 or 5 times already, and it is still just as cute. Grandpa Sam likes it too, but says he can't understand what she is saying.
1 comment:
I am so happy that you got this family home evening being conducted by Allie. It was so precious, and it is so fun to look at again and again. I have probably watched it 4 or 5 times already, and it is still just as cute. Grandpa Sam likes it too, but says he can't understand what she is saying.
Post a Comment