Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last pictures from Grammy's Visit

I am trying to get caught up on family events.  These are the last of the pictures and videos from Grammy's visit.  She is gone now.  She went home on the 13th of November.  Allie woke up the next morning and ran through the living room to the kitchen and then stopped and went back the living room where Grammy had been sleeping and said, "where's Grammy?"  I said, "Remember she had to go home."  She said, "I want her to come back."  We had a blast while she was here.  
Here is Grammy doing puzzles with Brailie and Brailie is showing Grammy her tongue.

 Here is Allie doing puzzles too.  They had such a blast together.  I think my mom sparked some new immagination in Allie and creative play ideas.  They were always together laughing and rolling on the floor or doing something crazy.  What a great chance for them to bond.  Allie can't wait to call her on the phone now.

 Here is our attempt to get some good pictures together of the girls.  However the "girls" were so cranky and so we weren't too successful. 

3 comments:

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I love the pics of your girls in the border at the top of your blog. Is this at the beach? You guys are always taking great pics!

Grammy K said...

I love all these pictures, we don't make a bad group.

TJ said...

Heath, I have that same shirt!!!! You have such good taste. We could be twins!! :)