Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Riding bikes on the new road

We got a new road-one that is black, and smooth and wide and beautiful.  We watched all the action as they put it in and then had to get out and test out Allie's bike on it.  Man was it ever slick.  She could pedal so fast and we didn't have to worry about rocks or bumps.  She was super excited.  She kept saying, "I'm a big girl.  I'm going fast on the new road."


3 comments:

Jenni S said...

So much fun!!! My kids have been itching to get out on their bikes on the new road too. We need to get some tires fixed first. It looks SO much better too! I love it!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Can I just say WOW! It has been a long time since Green River had brand spankin new roads. It looks great!
Allie looks like she is having loads of fun too!

Grammy K said...

Wow, so much fun being able to ride like a big girl. Way to go Allie.