Here is one more video left over from the Grammy visit. I came into the kitchen one evening because I could hear squealing and laughing and this is what I found going on. Bless my mom. She was such a great play mate for the girls. We miss her.
It was such fun playing with my darling granddaughters. I'm glad that the video didn't make me look too bad. It was such fun though, so I wouldn't mind if I looked terrible in the video. I had such a great time. Everyone up here will probably start avoiding me, as all I can talk about is my wonderful grandchildren.
1 comment:
It was such fun playing with my darling granddaughters. I'm glad that the video didn't make me look too bad. It was such fun though, so I wouldn't mind if I looked terrible in the video. I had such a great time. Everyone up here will probably start avoiding me, as all I can talk about is my wonderful grandchildren.
Post a Comment