Saturday, February 12, 2011

Coloring

Brailie was in heaven-I actually let her have the colors.  You can see by the look on her face that she was enjoying every minute of coloring freedom.  I usually don't let her get them because she eats them, throws them everywhere and did I mention that she eats them.  Well on this morning (Feb 9th) they were making a Happy Birthday card for Grandma so I let them both work. 
 
Allie was so into coloring this morning-she hasn't been like that for a while.

Brailie would color for a second then toss the crayon over her head and get a new one.

Love this-with both laying on the floor.

This picture makes her look older


Allie colors with her tongue stuck out a bit just like Daniel used to do.


2 comments:

Teri said...

I love my card!!! Very creative...

Grammy K said...

That Brailie is so cute laying on the floor and coloring. I just love that and all the other pictures. Dad will be happy to see them tomorrow.