Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time for Prayers

We decided to work harder at trying to get reverence right with child number 2.  We have started much younger than we did with Allie and I think we might be making some progress.  Brailie is one of the most observant children.  She picks up on all kinds of things whether you want her to or not.  We have been working with Allie on folding her arms during prayers and Brailie just picked it up herself.  Isn't this about the cutest thing you have ever seen?

3 comments:

Jenni S said...

Oh, that is so stinkin' cute! What a little sweet heart. :)

Someone in Charge Around Here said...

That is so awesome, kudos to a wonderful mom who is doing an awesome job at raising her little angels.
Love you hun!

Grammy K said...

I appreciate you posting these pictures, that Brailie is such a sweetie. These pictures are just too cute. I can never get enough. Love You guys.