Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The girls at the park part 1

Just going to admit right now I can't take enough pictures of my girls-especially when they are playing carefree at the park and the day is GORGEOUS!! Enjoy.
Gorgeous eyes.
Perfectly Allie-wrinkled nose and a cheesy smile
Looks like she is learning to walk for the first time but I think she is actually trying to get away from Allie.
Running (in her clicky heals church shoes I might add)
She is a climber-up on everything. 
This is blurry but one of my favorites.
In a tree.  A perfect place for a monkey don't you think?
They are getting so good at playing together and love to make each other laugh.
Sometimes she can just look totally angelic.
By the big watermelon that she always asks if she can have a bite of.
Brai bringing up the rear.  Soon she will be in front.
Home after a long time playing, socks off and relaxing.

2 comments:

Grammy K said...

I can't get enough of your pictures, they make me so happy and so sad all at the same time. It makes me want to be there, which I can't, but I am so glad that you can post them for me to see right away. I love these two darlings soooooooooo much. And I love the mama too.

Ashlee said...

Heather, the picture titled "Brai bringing up the rear" has Allie totally looking like you!