Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jakob and Andrew

I have the cutest little nephews Jakob and Andrew.  We rarely get to see them but it so happened that my brother Daniel and his wife Jenny were in Utah very briefly to visit her family.  I decided since I only get to see my nephews once a year that I would take the girls and meet them.  Allie was very excited as we were going but pretty much turned into a cling machine when we got there.  Brailie really wanted nothing to do with anyone but warmed up a bit after lunch.  We played at a park, then went and ate (I paid way too much for the girls meal) and then played a bit at a mall.  Those little guys are so sweet.  I am sure that my brother and sister in law hate it when I ask who is who, but since I see them once a year and not many pictures in between I have no chance to get to know them and discover their individual traits so the honest truth is I don't know one from the other except on this day Andrew was wearing cookie monster shoes and Jakob was wearing Oscar shoes.
 The boys favorite part was the slide.  Jenny said it was their first time.  Andrew also figured out that it was really fun to slide down this bridge on his tummy.
 Here are the boys on the slide.  Andrew goes first followed by Jakob.  I love their sweet smiles and how they entertain each other.
This was at the mall.  
And here are a few more of my favorites.  I don't know who this is (can't see his shoes) but it looks like he is telling me a secret.
 Allie didn't want anything to do with these little rides at the mall.  I thought if I wedged (and I do mean wedged) myself in one it might help but she had a meltdown. 
 So Andrew came with me and Brai.
 Aren't they so cute. 
 Nothing is more attractive than a guy sucking on a binkie driving a convertible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its jake in the picture where he is holding his finger up to his nose and that is a great picture.