Labor day was wonderful-no school or baseball (double yipee) for Greg and time for the family to play. We had a good day and got lots of work and playing done. We ended the evening with a trip out to the gyser and then a picnic (indoors because of rain) on a big fuzzy blanket which was a major hit with the girls.
I am so surprised she wanted to see inside. I remember my mom lifting me up to look over something that was way down (like the page dam) when I was 8 and I still haven't recovered.
See she even wanted to do it again.
Brai loved it-all that water to splash in and taste (yuck-I know but this girl will put anything in her mouth).
Speaking of spashing
Love Allie's pose and that she wanted to pose














1 comment:
I love these pictures too. They have so much fun in the water, and splashing and such. That is so great. They seem to play very well together, and I love the pictue of them hugging. Such sweet darlings.
Post a Comment