Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Canada Catch Up

Trying to catch up on Canada posts.  Here are a few random pictures.
Both girls in piggy tails with their purses-it is rare that I have two kids with their hair done.

Always a goofy face picture

Girls modeling their new rubber boots that Grammy bought them after they did a bunch of odd jobs.  I told her I didn't just want them to get the boots because they are cute but that they needed to work for them and they both did jobs for over a couple of weeks to earn the boots.
And this-my willow chair I made in High School when I was an apprentice for a master artist-it is now officially for sale.  I can't bring it across the border because it has bark on it so it has to stay in Canada and it has just been collecting dust in my parents house so I am selling it.  I have two more that I made myself for sale as well. 

3 comments:

Jenni S said...

That chair is awesome!

Grammy K said...

I love these pictures. Are they already on my slide show? If not I need to get them on. Such darling girls, I really miss all of you guys. Have a fun day Friday.

Grammy K said...

I love this chair, but it really does need a home where it will be seen and used more than here.