Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grammy's Famous Dress Up's

I say Grammy's favorite dress ups because everyone has tried on her dress ups at some point (at least if you are a member of the branch in North Battleford).  We got them out for the girls one evening and I was skeptical they would even want to put them on but they actaully wanted to try a little bit.
Allie trying on the wizzard costume.  She loved this one.
 
Allie as a court jester

Allie as I am not sure what but it involved a twirly skirt.

I am not sure what this is either-or why we even had this shirt in our costume box but Brailie looked really cute in the wig.

Brailie as a scarecrow/mickey mouse with shades. 

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I can see why they are so famous. We just had dresses and shoes in our dress-up box. LOVED Braillie's wig and Allie as the underwear wizard, he he he. When will you be posting pics of the b-day party? I'm excited to see them.

Grammy K said...

These are great pictures of the costumes. They are so darling.