I had good intentions of taking lots of pictures are my dad's birthday party but then I got wrapped up in meat cutting, and veggie tray making and setting out food that I didn't get more than a couple. We had intended to have a big party at the Rabbit Lake hall which is what we had for my uncle Henry when he turned 80 but soon we realized that my dad would just not be up for that so we just invited the closest neighbors and friends to our house. We ended up with 30 or so people and it was the perfect amount. The food was great and my dad stayed awake for the whole thing and was really touched by it all. My whole family-every member was there for it and that was really nice too (that only happens about once every 2 years maybe).
![]() |
| This was Jakob waiting for supper and a little snitch of peanuts. |
![]() |
| Greg models the birthday hats that a neighbor brought. |
![]() |
| Here is Grandpa Sam with all his grandchildren. Jakob and Andrew were not in any mood for pictures but I wanted to have at least one picture of my dad from the whole trip. |






1 comment:
Heather
You are amazing. You just have the right touches..love the newspapers! I'm so grateful it went well. Our prayers were answered! Happy Birthday Sam!
Post a Comment