Brailie walking with her train. This was the first time she had ever done this. She did 2 laps around the couch. She was nothing but smiles.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is so cute, and darling with Allie helping her out. That is so sweet. I also tried to comment on Brailie walking but it wouldn't let me, so we will see about this one. All the videos are so very cute. I just love to be able to see them doing these things. Thank you so much.
1 comment:
This is so cute, and darling with Allie helping her out. That is so sweet. I also tried to comment on Brailie walking but it wouldn't let me, so we will see about this one. All the videos are so very cute. I just love to be able to see them doing these things. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment