I finally figured out a way to get curls to stay in Allie's hair. I put her hair into a bunch of tiny buns all over her head and leave them in for a couple of hours and then when I take them out: TADA-curls and more curls. I thought her hair looked so cute-well I thought she looked so cute this morning (Nov 17th) I wanted to take some pictures. This is what I ended up with.
![]() |
| Itchy bum |
![]() |
| Two hands to itch the bum |
![]() |
| Crazy smile |
![]() |
| Mouth open smile |
![]() |
| I'm not going to cooperate smile |
![]() |
| Let's try the back. |
![]() |
| Angelic |







2 comments:
Ohhh, I'll have to try it that way. My girls just won't sleep with those curlers in. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to either. This looks like a better alternative and SO pretty!
It really does look so pretty. Looks like it is even curlier than it was for the Birthday party. It looks great.
Post a Comment