Friday, November 12, 2010

The Beach

On Sat November 6th we had an afternoon together as a family and so I said to Greg, "lets seize this chance and go to the beach one last time for a cookout." It was just perfect.  There was no one there and the minute we got there Allie took off her shoes and socks and dove into the sand.  The girls had a blast and the cookout was delicious.

Me and my sweet girls.

As Allie said this morning, "Brailie is my best sister and I love her."


I told Allie to sit on this log and I would take her picture.  She immediately started fidgeting and fell over backwards.  I laughed but she didn't think it was funny.

Content in the sand with a stick.


Doing a dance and kicking up the sand.

1 comment:

Jenni S said...

I just think our little beach is GREAT! It's a fun little get away place. Such sweet pictures. I love them!